The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. ~ Gandhi
In this regard, no selfless acts are insignificant, and no person in need of assistance will ever be too lowly for your time, your devotion, your love and your attention.
Unselfish service is marked by humility, a hard-to-find trait in this age of egoism, individualism, satire, sarcasm and incivility. More often than not, too many of us are guilty of all these things.
Namaste my friends.
Latest posts by The Goddess Isis (see all)
- The Dreamer Reincarnates Itself Endlessly Until it Awakens - June 10, 2013
- Releasing All Resentments to Experience More Delight - June 10, 2013
- Choose to Be a Being of DeLight - June 10, 2013
- There is No Winning the Blame Them, Heal Me Game - June 10, 2013
- Spiritual Agreements & Interactions - June 5, 2013