It’s easy to get bogged down with all the available information out there designed to help you improve your life, make a spiritual transformation and make more money so you can do more good in the world.
This is why we get so overwhelmed by something called “information overload”. You know, the twitters, the facebook scrolling, the endless news sites. All the latest and greatest teleseminars and new products and programs that are going to help you rock and roll.
No, more information isn’t going to make you more successful, or more productive, or better at what you need to do in order to reach your goals. Two things that will help you move towards the goals in life, is clear, conscious visualization and intuitive, inspired action.
At the heart of information overload… is one thing. Its that one thing that is secretly holding you back from achieving your goals
Just one key thing.
And that, my dear is Fear.
- Fear you don’t know enough to get started.
- Fear you might not be good enough.
- Fear you don’t know if you have what it takes.
Too much information distracts us. It keeps us from living to our fullest potential.
Which is why I focus more on ensuring you are free to deepen your connection with your soul. Free to take inspired action.
You see, I know that asking the right questions of my clients, will ensure we get past all the flack, all the nonsense, all the distractions, and get right to the core, the heart of the matter.
In fact, it might surprise at how much you can learn about your habits and patterns simply by asking yourself a couple of questions.
You see, your answers to these two key questions will immediately sync you right back up with your Soul’s Mission and help you determine if you’re on track to reaching your goals. If you aren’t then you can take immediate action working with a business and soul strategist like myself to help you form a plan that will get you there in record time.
Take a moment now and ask yourself these two questions:
1. “If my soul guides or my ascended teachers, or another person I respected followed me around all day, what would they see?”
Would they see you wasting a lot of time?
Would they see you working towards your goals?
Would they see someone that is just going through the motions?
What I want you to get out of this question is the realization of this: our lives are largely the result of the choices that we make each day. A subset of this question would be to ask you if you are making choices that move you forward towards the future you desire with ease and grace, or are you engaged in wasting time struggling, stagnated, or frustrated?
What would that invisible person logically conclude about you, your life, and your future based on these choices?
Now, the second question:
2. “If you lived today like an average day, every day, for the next 5 years, what is the logical outcome?”
In other words, if you kept living out today as your average day over and over, where is your life likely to end up?
Take a bit of time to compare that logical conclusion you have drawn with the exercise I gave you in my training program (available here) that helped you envision the life of your dreams.
Subsets to this question can include:
* Are you likely to end up where you want to be financially? Are you currently taking consistent action to have the financial life you desire?
* Are you likely to have the body that you want? Are you eating nutritiously and exercising regularly? Or are you waiting to start tomorrow, or Monday, or the first of the month, or the first of the year? Getting the body you want will take a certain number of days, so you might as well start today.
* Are you likely to be enjoying the type of relationships you desire? If you want to meet your dream partner, how many new people have you spoken to in the last week?
* Are you likely to be advancing in the career you desire? Are you any closer to having your small business running profitably?
How close is your average day today to your “Ideal Day in the Life?
Is there a “gap”? If there is a gap, where is it in your life? In multiple areas? or just one? Now, you can begin to outline the steps you need to help take you from where you are at, to where you want to go.
In business, as well as in our personal lives, it is very important you conduct a Gap Analysis regularly. You can quickly analyze a gap in any area of your life to determine what needs to change immediately so you can achieve the massive results in your life.
There’s no need to stress, no need to over analyze, just make a new choice as soon as you realize there is a gap and listen to how it feels to you?
So just what is a Gap Analysis?
Well, a gap analysis involves the comparison of your actual life and business as it exists today with your desired life and business. If, for example, you aren’t making the highest and best use of your soul’s talents, gifts and abilities, then likely you are suffering in frustration, depression or stressed because you aren’t in alignment with your soul’s highest purpose or mission. As a result, you are likely living life below your full potential.
Most people come to me feeling burdened, burned out, exhausted because they’ve built a monster out of their lives and careers or businesses, but they can’t seem to step into the higher purpose of their soul.
The truth is, there’s a simple series of changes that can be made between what their soul desires and what they are doing, now.
The Gap Analysis helps you determine the road map you need to create in order to take you from where you are, to where you want to be.
Now you can sit down, start listening to your intuition and start building a plan and create new habits.
This entire process is detailed out in my Mission I’mPossible program.
What do you need to do on a consistent basis to achieve the life you hope for?
For example, if you want built build a seven figure business, your actions need to start reflecting that.
People largely fail to manifest and create the life they want for two reasons:
1. They have no idea where they’re going. You can’t get there if you don’t know the destination. If you don’t have a plan, you must live by default, sitting around until something goes wrong and then spending your energy fixing the issue. Alternatively, if you spend your energy driving towards something, you’ll eventually get there.
2. They don’t take the intuitive, inspired action each day that will create the life they desire.
In spite of what many gurus seem to claim, you can’t wish your way to success and not take action. Success is the result of making intuitive choices and taking inspired actions that reflect those choices.
Take the time to ask yourself the two questions above.
You might be shocked when you really look at your average day and realize where you’re likely to end up as a result of doing those same things every day.
It doesn’t take a lot to be very successful, but it does take consistent, daily habits.
For instance, imagine if you did 1 pushup every day this week and added 1 pushup a day. In just 100 days you would be doing 100 pushups a day and you would not struggle for a minute.
This is called the 1% Daily Change Plan.
In the same way, establishing simple, daily habits that move you forward toward achieving your goals 1 little step a day, will ultimately result in your success.